Mission & Disclaimer
December 01, 2005
The mission of this blog is to communicate information about Apple Core Hotels specials and New York City events and happenings.
1. Apple Core Hotels, Inc. (“Apple Core”) will make efforts to prevent the posting of the following types of content:
a. Abusive, harassing, obscene, defamatory, threatening or offensive language
b. Content that would infringe upon the intellectual property rights of Apple Core or a third party
c. Confidential information relating to Apple Core or other parties
2. While Apple Core will make efforts to prevent posting of such content, any and all liabilities incurred by the posting of any content is the responsibility and obligation of the author of said content.
3. By submitting content in any form to the blog for publication, authors of said content provide a license for the use of such content by Apple Core for this purpose or any other purpose whatsoever.
4. Apple Core retains the right, at its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, not to post any content OR to remove content already posted to the blog.
5. This blog may contain links to other sites of relevance to the topic being discussed. Apple Core is not responsible for the content and privacy policies of those sites.
6. This blog may feature interactive tools. Apple Core will not share personally identifiable information with third parties but may use such information to improve our customer communications and offers.
7. Apple Core will strive to provide the latest and most accurate information about NYC events and our hotel specials. We are, however, not responsible for any changed or inaccurate information or the consequences to parties relying on the information in the blog.
8. Your use of the Apple Core blog constitutes agreement with our policies.